Ceramic fiber blankets 1600℃ is made from pure mullite fibre only, needled on both sides, and contains no binder or other added constituent. It can be used at continuous operating temperatures up to 1600°C, under oxidizing, neutral or slightly gas-rich conditions, retaining its original toughness, strength and soft, fibrous structure after extended use at this temperature.
Ceramic fiber blankets 1600℃ is more resistant to acid and alkaline solutions than conventional alumino-silicate fibre blankets.
Being virtually free of shot, it has exceptionally good thermal insulation characteristics.
Refractory fibre blanket.
MAXIMUM CONTINUOUS USE TEMPERATURE :1600°C
The maximum continuous use temperature depends on the application. In case of doubt, contact us.
- Because of its microcrystalline structure, Ceramic fiber blankets 1600℃ is suited for continuous operation at 1600°C
- Very low thermal conductivity
- Very low shrinkage at 1600°C
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Ceramic fiber blankets 1600℃ is ideal for the manufacturing of modular blocks because it remains soft up to 1600°C
- Good sound absorption
- High strength make it easy to handle and prevents tearing or punching around anchors
- Chemically stable and free of corrosive agents
- Low heat storage
- Furnace and kiln lining (heat treatment, ceramic fast firing, petroleum and chemical)
- High temperature gaskets
- Furnace door seals
- High temperature filter media